Ann Arbor named one of the 20 best vacation spots in America
Ann Arbor does it again! This time, our lovely city has been named one of the 20 best vacation spots in America. This comes as no surprise as Ann Arbor hosts numerous cultural attractions and events. This Sunday, we celebrate the annual Taste of Ann Arbor, and in just a few weeks we welcome the world famous Ann Arbor Art Fair, which continues to attract more than 500,000 people from across the nation. Another lively outdoor gala is the Ann Arbor Summer Festival which includes a townie favorite; Top of The Park!
Ann Arbor is also home to the University of Michigan, who proudly sponsors performing arts groups and facilities right on campus. They offer exceptional museums dedicated to art, archeology, science and natural history. Ann Arbor also features regional and local performing art groups which include The Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra, The Ann Arbor Civic Theater, The Ann Arbor Ballet Theater, The Ann Arbor Civic Ballet and The Performance Network which is located in Downtown Ann Arbor. The University of Michigan is also recognized nationally for it’s successful athletic programs. Ann Arbor is also home to over 100 wonderful parks which include but are not limited to city of Ann Arbor pools, Fuller Park, Gallup Canoe Livery, Matthaei Botanical Gardens and Nichols Arboretum and much more! Local residents take advantage of such nationally renowned facilities and attractions that make Ann Arbor such a wonderful place to call home and visit!
Ann Arbor tops other national lists:
2) While housing recovery remains weak, Reuters names Ann Arbor one of eight markets with a grade A in recovery
3) Ann Arbor No. 5 happiest city in nation
4) Ann Arbor tops Kiplinger’s list of 10 best cities for Singles
5) Ann Arbor named one of top 10 metros for rising real estate values
6) Ann Arbor No. 8 on list of best places for recent college graduates
7) Ann Arbor’s Main Street makes greatest streets in national list
8) Ann Arbor the fourth “Most Well-Read” city in America